Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Small World

In an odd moment of deja-vu, I looked across the room at our intern meeting yesterday and saw a guy who lived on the same floor in my freshman year dorm. What are the chances that after 5 years of incommunicado, we'd leave LA and USC and both end up at the same DC think tank? Small world.

Other evidences of a small world: my friend also shows up for a DC internship, I learn that three students I met in Beirut are here, and another USC chum is headed here for a Real Job (one that pays.)

For the fashion-minded. Maybe more for those who aren't.

They had better not mess this up. The books are near and dear, a series that I still read through every year and it still somehow evokes all things childhood as well as stirring up my imagination.





No comments: